Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ten Reasons Why I ABSOLUTELY Adore My Valentine!

1. He makes me coffee in the morning.

2. He calls me when he's on the road to see if I need anything.

3. He will take a lunch so that I don't need to wake the baby to pick up the kids at school.

4. He never complains when I am behind with the laundry and he needs to dig for socks.

5. He is a very good "spooner."

6. He is great at math!

7. He stays calm when I go off of the deep end!

8. He can instantly tell when something is bothering me and will sincerely ask, "What's wrong?"

9. He tells me that I am beautiful even when I am ten months pregnant sporting swollen ankles, love handles and bulging varicose veins.

10.When he walks into a room my heart still skips a beat!


Happy Valentines Day Neil! I LOVE you!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

How sweet! Love #10!

Melissa said...

Yay! How cute are you guys???

Claire said...

So Sweet!

Bridget said...

I love this... Such a great couple & inspiration you & Neil are!