Monday, August 10, 2009

Voila!

I absolutely adore the sounds of summer! With that said, I need to admit that at times it can get a bit nuts around here. However, I discovered a way to get away from it all for...well....a little over 45 seconds.

I swim underwater (or just duck under). It's really quiet down there. That is until your five children discover that you can hold your breath for a really long time and decide to play the game, Guess what I just said. Did you know that "I am a dinosaur," sounds a lot like "I have a canker sore?" when you are under water. Believe me, it does.

Can you tell I'm smiling as I type this...I can't help it.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

LOLOL! What a great idea. I plan on trying it out the next time we head to the pool;o)

Claire said...

I've always loved being under water! Definitely a great idea...and a fun game. ;P

kasoidfone said...

Mandy does the same thing to me when we're in the pool....you're better than me....I can never understand what she said under water! Hope everyone is doing well...I am so scared to ask this...."What grade is Ryan going into?" Emily is already twelve I see....so does that mean the 8th grade for Ryan?????????? How did this happen? You and Neil still only look like you're in high school so I'm sure Ryan looks like Neil's brother!!!! BTW....I tried to e/mail you but it came back??? E/M me when you have a minute @ sigabean2@aol.com....I need to forward reunion info. to you.....yes....it's our 20th this year :-(

Kellybelly said...

Pat, I emailed you and it was sent back. My email addy is the same first part but the last part is gmail.com instead of comcast.net. Could you email me?