Sunday, May 9, 2010

There Is a Reason

This morning at Mass our pastor recited a poem near the end of his sermon that touched a chord with me.

I thought that I would share it with you.


There is a reason:
For every pain, that we must bear,
For every burden, every care.

For every grief, that bows the head,
For every tear-drop that is shed.

For every hurt, for every plight,
For every lonely, pain racked night.

There's a reason

Buf if we TRUST GOD,
As we should, It will all
work out for our good.

He knows the reason



Happy Mother's Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hit the nail on the head. I think you could hav not said it better.

Peach said...

What a beautiful poem..thanks for posting it to share with others. Thank you for your kind words on my blog. It is great to find your blog also!