Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Am Here I Am Here!

Please forgive me for not posting in a while. Life is good!

With school in full swing for the oldest four children, I was convinced I’d have oodles of uninterrupted time to devote to this blog of mine… Not so much!

How can I complain? I am blessed to enjoy days alone with Allyson. She is such a neat little person! The weekends are full as well. In fact, I was just saying to Neil,



"Whose idea was it to have five kids and sign them all up for stuff?
Can't we just become Amish and churn butter?"

He said no, even though I told him he would be really cute with a beard.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

If Neil won't join you churning butter in Amish country, may I come? We already try to simplify things and our schedule still gets hectic at times.

It was so good to see your blog appear on my list of new posts. So glad you're back!

Bridget said...

You'd look great, Amish! hehe.. Good to "see" you online, buddy!

kasoidfone said...

Hey stranger....just checking in with you! How are you? I want to move to Amish country with you!!! Miss you lots!

~Patty

Kellybelly said...

Hey Patty! Do you still have my gmail addy? If so, give me a shout out, I lost your contact information! Thank you! I miss you and think of you often. xoxoxoxoxo

(For those of you peeking, I am still not on Facebook and I am always out of the loop...I dont have a cell phone either. I kind of am like an Amish girl already. Patty is one of my buddies from waaaaaaay back and I love her lots!!!)

Kellybelly said...

Jamie, I would love to be Amish with you. :)

kasoidfone said...

I just sent you an e-mail (I think?)...check to see, I hope I got the correct address :-) Pls. get a cell phone...Mandy has had one since she was 7!!! How do you function without one with five kids? You and Jenn are EXACTLY the same...!!!!

Kerrie said...

I just love you Kel - I have a cell phone but the only time I use it is when I toss it in my purse when I go out in case the car breaks down or the kids need me. And you already know I envy your FB-less-ness. LOL! <3