Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow

Hi There!

The kids are all home for the second day in a row due to never ending snow. I love snow days, and as most of you know, I adore having all of my "cubs in the cave," however, I have had enough of the white stuff! How many snowmen, igloos, snow cones, forts, lemon snow desserts, and snow slopes can one person make before they go insane?

That groundhog had better be right. “Spring! If you can hear me, please come quick, I am about to lose my mind!”

Does anyone have a picture of grass they would like to share with me? I forget what that green stuff (okay brown at our house) looks like.

Hmmm… I wonder what a beer flavored snow cone is like?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You can gladly come and look at our dead grass if I can come play in your snow! Although I'll skip the beer snowcone. I think a sangria one would be much better:o)

Kellybelly said...

LOL Jamie! You are welcome any time. Sangria snow cones sound wonderful!