Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Kissing Cousins



Happy New Year everyone! The kids went back to school today, and boy did I miss them. We had such a nice Christmas and a warm and cozy vacation. As you can see, my niece Kayli came over for Christmas dinner (she brought her parents and her baby sister Mady too LOL!) My parents, my brothers and their spouses all came. It was fabulous!! Lindsey and Kay got along really well. Lindsey adores having friends over and was "out of her mind" excited to share her new toys with her cousin. The two of them enjoyed their time together.

Sorry that this entry is a short one, but I really wanted to pop in before homework time to send you my warmest wishes!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Awww! They are both beautful. Cousin time makes the greatest memories. :-)

Jamie said...

How sweet. I wish Ida and John got to visit with their cousins more often.